Wholesale blue palm tree
Would you like to offer your customers an exotic, resistant plant with a spectacular colour? Now you have a unique opportunity for your business: at Viveros Soler we offer you the wholesale of blue palm trees.
The blue palm, also known as Brahea armata, is a species native to Baja California and Mexico, where it adapts perfectly to high temperatures and water scarcity. Its name is due to the fact that its leaves have a bluish or greyish tone that varies according to the sunlight. It is a plant highly valued for its beauty and elegance, ideal for decorating gardens, parks or swimming pools.
If you are a professional in the gardening, landscaping or decoration sector, buying wholesale blue palm trees offers you many advantages:
- You will save money by acquiring large quantities of plants at a very competitive price.
- You will have a large stock of blue palm trees to satisfy the demand of your customers.
- You will be able to offer a quality, healthy product with a guarantee of origin.
- You will differentiate yourself from the competition by offering an exotic and unusual plant on the market.
- You will attract new customers who are looking to innovate and surprise with their green spaces.
Our experts in the sale of wholesale blue palm trees offer you a few tips for their care
As professionals in the sale of wholesale blue palm trees, at Viveros Soler we offer you the following advice on how to care for this beautiful plant.
The blue palm is a very resistant plant and easy to look after, but there are a few things to bear in mind so that it grows healthy and strong:
- Location: ideally it should be planted in direct sun or partial shade. It is not suitable for indoors or for very cold climates (it can withstand temperatures as low as -10ºC).
- Soil: it adapts to any type of soil, as long as it has good drainage. It prefers sandy or clay substrates, with a neutral, acid or alkaline pH.
- Watering: It is a drought tolerant plant, but needs regular watering during the first years of life to encourage its growth. In summer it is recommended to water it every two weeks and in winter it hardly needs watering at all.
- Fertiliser: A nitrogen-rich fertiliser can be applied in spring and summer to stimulate growth.
- Pruning: It can be pruned to remove dry or damaged leaves and to give it shape. Be careful with the thorns on the petiole.
Where can you buy wholesale blue palm?
If you want to buy blue palm wholesale, don't hesitate any longer and contact Viveros Soler, the best supplier of ornamental plants in Spain. At Viveros Soler we offer you the sale of wholesale blue palm trees and, in addition, you will find:
- A wide variety of blue palm trees of different sizes and ages, from young specimens to adults.
- A professional, fast and efficient service, with home delivery throughout the peninsula, the islands and European countries.
- Personalised and expert advice to help you choose the best plants for your business.
- Unbeatable prices, with special offers and discounts for bulk purchases.
Don't wait any longer and take advantage of this unique opportunity to buy wholesale blue palm trees from Viveros Soler. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and ask for your free quote. We will be delighted to help you.